Mon, Jun 26|
Primitive Instincts YNP Campus
Summer Camp Week 2 - Connections in Nature
Join us for an outdoor learning adventure as we learn all the connections nature has to offer! Ages 5-12. Rain or shine.
Time & Location
Jun 26, 9:30 AM – Jun 30, 3:30 PM
Primitive Instincts YNP Campus, 175 Wolf Creek Pass, Wimberley, TX 78676, USA
About the Event
Monday through Friday we will explore, create, and connect while we are in the beautiful outdoors! At summer camp at Primitive Instincts YNP, we will have so much fun with games, art, free exploration, and learning about the fascinating world of nature. This includes natural sciences, as well as awareness, primitive, and survival skills. There is also an awesome saltwater pool for us to cool off in every sunny afternoon!
Connections in Nature will allow us to not only allow us to discover the many connections in nature, but we will also connect to ourselves and each other.
- Please arrive between 9:30 and 10:00am.
- When you arrive at the address: Go down driveway all the way and park in the front of the house in front of the rock wall. *Note: Please do not allow climbing on/over the limestone rock wall.* Then walk to the front of the carport, where we will meet at each morning.
- There will usually be a game or an activity set up in the morning, or the kids are welcome to explore the back porch area while the rest of the students arrive.
- Help check that your kiddo has all the supplies they will need for the day! This includes a water bottle (at least 20 oz.) and a lunch with two snacks, as well as all of their swimming gear, preferred sunscreen/bug spray, a towel, and any flotation device if necessary.
- Class ends at 3:30pm.
- Cold, filtered water will be available for refills. Water bottles themselves will not be provided.
- No electronic devices are allowed, including a smartwatch.
- Pool noodles and recreational flotation devices will be available for use, but no safety floatation devices, such as life vests, will be provided.
- All of our summer camps are fully outdoors, rain or shine. A class day will only be cancelled or shortened due to extreme weather and unsafe driving conditions.
- There is no early drop off or late pick-ups available. Please do not show up earlier than 9:30 AM. Refer to terms & policies page for late pick-up policy.
- Recommended gear list can be found here: https://www.primitiveinstinctsynp.com/about-us.
**When you finalize a purchase from Primitive Instincts YNP at any point in time, you agree to the Terms & Policies of Primitive Instincts YNP. You can find this information here, https://www.primitiveinstinctsynp.com/terms-policies.**
Thank you so much for your support of this local and small business, that is hispanic woman owned and operated!!
Connections in Nature - SC2023
Connections in Nature Week - Summer Camp 2023 - Wk 2