Time & Location
About the Event
Come join Primitive Instincts YNP and your community to an evening of camping! There are multiple locations on the land for campsites and there are a few firepits as well. On Saturday evening, we'll each bring a dish to offer for a community potluck, followed by a community talent show. Bring your talent!
4:00 PM-5:00 PM - Camp set-up
5:15 PM - Pot-luck
6:00 PM - Talent Show
10:00 PM - Lights Out Curfew
Cost: $30 per family/per tent
Contact us with any questions!
Additional notifications for campout:
- Tent camping only
- You may bring seasoned firewood (that has not been exposed to oak wilt)
- Potluck: All dishes are welcomed, but please have a label with a list of ingredients for each dish.
- Talent show contestants: You may show off any talent, but please keep it family-friendly.
- Checkout on Sunday morning, before noon.
- 1 car/1 tent per family
- Do not dig new firepits.
- Do not damage the land, trees, or any personal property of others.
- Do not bring glass.
- Curfew is at 10 PM, no generators or loud noises are allowed after this time.
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Tent and stakes
- Sleeping supplies: cots, air mattresses, blankets, hammocks, pillows, etc.
- Any Medication Needed
- Sunscreen (on days warmer than 90◦) – kids are required to come to class with sunscreen on
- Bug Spray (on humid/warm days)
- Water bottles
- Reusable plates, cups, and eating utensils. (Let's try to reduce waste as much as possible!)
- Extra clothes
- Folding chairs
- Potluck dish per family
- Swimming gear (if temperatures reach above 90 degrees the day of the event)
- Outdoor games
- Community Campout$30$300$0