Community Campout Fall 2021
Time & Location
About the Event
Come join Primitive Instincts YNP and your community to an evening of camping in the Texas Hill Country! There are multiple locations on the land for campsites and there are a few firepits as well. On Saturday evening, we'll each bring a dish to offer for a community potluck, followed by a talent show. Can't wait to see everyone!
4:00 PM-5:00 PM - Camp set-up
5:15 PM - Pot-luck
6:00 PM - Talent Show
10:00 PM - Lights Out Curfew
Cost: $30 per family/per tent
Contact us with any questions!
- Tent camping only
- You may bring seasoned firewood (that has not been exposed to oak wilt)
- Potluck: All dishes are welcome, but please have a label with a list of ingredients for each dish.
- Talent show contestants: You may show off any talent, but please keep it family-friendly. Contact me via phone, text, or email, to save your spot on the roster!
- BYOB; no alcohol at this event please.
- Checkout on Sunday morning, before noon.
- 1 car/1 tent per family
- Do not dig new firepits.
- Do not damage the land, trees, or any personal property of others.
- Do not bring glass.
- Curfew is at 10 PM, no generators or loud noises are allowed after this time.
- Pack it in, pack it out.
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Tent and stakes
- Sleeping supplies: cots, air mattresses, blankets, hammocks, pillows, etc.
- Any Medication Needed
- Sunscreen (on days warmer than 90◦) – kids are required to come to class with sunscreen on
- Bug Spray (on humid/warm days)
- Water bottles
- Reusable plates, cups, and eating utensils. (Let's try to reduce waste as much as possible!)
- Extra clothes
- Folding chairs
- Potluck dish
- Outdoor games
- Community Campout$30$300$0